- Please upload video or audio telling us why you would fit the role (up to 3 minutes).
- No CV required.
- STEP 1: Videos reviewed
- STEP 2: You will receive an email back with personal feedback
- STEP 3: If you are successful on the first round you will receive an invite to an online job interview where you will be able to interview us to see if the role is going to be a match for you.
- STEP 4: You let us know whether you would like us to make you an offer, we'll review your application and will be in contact with feedback.
About the job
Who are SkillsNow?
SkillsNow are a leading software company providing the world's first all-encompassing hiring, training and development solution, with online interviewing, assessment and training built-in to the platform. Headquartered in the west end of London, we support customers of all sizes across the globe transform their workforce through attraction, assessment, training and career professional development.
About the role
- The Software Sales Manager’s purpose is to help deliver and achieve outstanding results against key licence sale growth targets, develop and mentor the telesales team to be excellent sales professionals, helping to drive expansion and wider customer adoption of the SkillsNow platform.
- The successful candidate will have exceptional interpersonal skills, be comfortable coaching and have the ability to spot trends and act to maximise sale performance through leadership of your team. You must be self-driven, motivated and enjoy working in a highly targeted and fast-paced environment.
- The role will be based in London and you will have direct responsibility of hiring and building the telesales function.
- Manage, train and motivate the outbound sales teams
- Motivate all team members to achieve business objectives and key call metrics.
- Produce reports and analyse all sales and marketing activity and present findings regularly to the Senior Management Team including reporting on business volumes resulting from activities
- Develop appropriate reporting metrics and procedures to evaluate effectiveness of sales activity.
- Conduct and communicate in a professional and empathetic manner, securing 'sales through service’ including answering all customer queries.
- Identify improvements to, and make suggestions for, improving processes for Customers and the business.
Why join SkillsNow?
We are currently hiring on a permanent basis for a 40-hour working week based in our London office in a stunning part of the West End, which is a 2-minute walk from Oxford Circus Tube Station. Flexible working location and hours.
Pay, Commissions + Bonuses
- £50,000 basic pay
- Uncapped sales commission based on collective team performance
- Daily and Weekly bonuses and incentives
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on your background or needs, if you require any adjustments to make the recruitment process easier, please let us know.